FIND FEDERAL FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
The federal government offered stimulus funding to help businesses impacted by the pandemic. Learn about these programs here.
These funding resources are available to you:
- is a great opportunity for child care businesses with W-2 employees. Find out if you’re eligible to receive these federal funds in this video.
- can help most businesses—even those with only one owner/employee—to get compensation for time off because of COVID, quarantine and taking care of children out of school. Learn more in this video.
- The Economic Injury Disaster Loan provided much needed support but also long-term debt for many businesses. Learn more about repayment in this video.
- The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) is a forgivable loan program to support small businesses through the COVID-19 epidemic. When you are ready to apply for forgiveness, you can use this to fill out your forms.
- New Covid relief packages from the state and federal government have a huge impact on your business, your staff, and the children in your care. Tips & Tools for Using Relief Funds Effectively will help you think through ways that you can most effectively use this money.
- Resources for Workforce Boards and Community Organizations:
A forgivable loan program to support small businesses through the COVID-19 epidemic. When you are ready to apply for forgiveness, you can use this Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Forgiveness Handbook to fill out your forms.